The following links are external links only and no file is being uploaded on blogger’s server. If any of these links violates copyright, please inform us, we will remove that link(s) immediately. These songs are for PROMOTIONAL USE ONLY and should not be used for anything else but to promote the artists.
Support the Artist ... (®by.funkysize.dj©)


Samstag, 6. August 2011

(®funkysize.dj©)™ Present's - R&B Import's Vol.I

Aaron Hall - Curiosity (Remix)
Ahmir ft.K Sparks - Closer (Remix)
ATM - Sextasy (Remix)
Hughie Crawford - Haven't We Done Enough
J Peele - My Body
Jeremih ft.Ludacris - I Like (Remix)
Mateo - Just Gotta Say Hey
Morgan Smith ft.3LW - On The Weekend
N-Phase - Spend The Night (Remix)
Nuttin Nyce - In My Nature (Blacksmith Remix)
Q. Lovings - All I Ever Wanted Is You
Rico Love - Use Your Love (Remix)
Rob (One Chance) - Lay Her Out
Shaliek Rivers - Hail Mary (R&B Mix)
Sovereign - I Luv U
Tamia - Make Tonite Beautiful (Remix)
Terrell King - Desperate
The-Dream ft.Ludacris - Love King (Remix)
Twista ft.Ray J - Call The Police
Usher - Get Use To Her

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...