The following links are external links only and no file is being uploaded on blogger’s server. If any of these links violates copyright, please inform us, we will remove that link(s) immediately. These songs are for PROMOTIONAL USE ONLY and should not be used for anything else but to promote the artists.
Support the Artist ... (®by.funkysize.dj©)


Sonntag, 17. Juli 2011

Black-Music-Movement - VA Masterpiece Vol. 8

01. Weeks & Co. - Tunnel of love
02. Raven ft.Jocelyn Brown - So in love
03. Shabazz - Takes me higher
04. Fonzi Thornton - (Uh Oh) There goes my heart
05. Surface - Stop holding back
06. Intrigue - Fly girl
07. Glenn Jones - Love intensity
08. Rockie Robbins - I've got your number
09. Output - Move for me
10. The Sequence - I just want to know
11. Grace Rico - Tell me
12. The Givens Family - I'm still waiting (Frankie Rodriquez' Patient re-edit)
13. Atmosfear - Xtra special (Dry Mix)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...