The following links are external links only and no file is being uploaded on blogger’s server. If any of these links violates copyright, please inform us, we will remove that link(s) immediately. These songs are for PROMOTIONAL USE ONLY and should not be used for anything else but to promote the artists.
Support the Artist ... (®by.funkysize.dj©)


Mittwoch, 13. April 2011

(®funkysize.dj©)™ Present's - (Dj's) Damn Jam's R&B

4mula1 - Play it (Unreleased)
Ahmir - Come Back
Ashe Watson - My Girl
August Rigo - Mama told me
Casely - Changed Man
Chris Q - Best Friend
Corey Williams - What´s Da Deal
Deepside - All For You
Devante - Where you are
Dmah - Look into my eyes
Gio - Every Breath
Ina - I Wanted You
Israel ft.Fabolous - Gemini
JD - U Turn
Jyant - Too Early
Kay B - Cheaters Dillema
Laurence - Won't be the same
Lil Eddie-I Like To Know
Marc Nelson - Forever
Mario Vasques- Everytime I
NLT - Vanished
Q - Dont Give Up
Rob (Of Chance) - I Wouldnt Mind
Ruben Studdard - One Side
Varsity - Let Her Go

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...