The following links are external links only and no file is being uploaded on blogger’s server. If any of these links violates copyright, please inform us, we will remove that link(s) immediately. These songs are for PROMOTIONAL USE ONLY and should not be used for anything else but to promote the artists.
Support the Artist ... (®by.funkysize.dj©)


Dienstag, 5. April 2011

Black-Music-Movement - Dj Save'd

01 - Melange & Father MC - Who Got It
02 - Montell jordan - Bounce 2 This
02 - Rude Boy - My Kinda Girl
03 - Lisha ft. Horace Brown - I Want That (The Whisper Funk Lyte Mix)
04 - Attraction - Last Night A Dj Saved My Life
06 - Funky Fresh Crew - Runnin' (Rae & Christian Remix)
07 - Raw-Flava Productions - Hey Mrs. Djane (Instrumental)
08 - Peter Andre - Mysterious Girl (Jupiter Swing Mix)
09 - Warren G - This D.J. (Dobie's Rub)
10 - Chante Moore Ft. L. Tariq P. Gunz - If I Gave Love
11 - Jagged Edge Ft.Busta Rhymes - I'll Be Right There (T-Town Remix)
12 - Kazual - Shakin It On Me (Remix)
13 - Next - I Can't
14 - Tyrese ft.Mr Tan - I Like Them Girls (Hot Squad Remix)
15 - Devant ft.Swing Mob - What Am I Supposed To Do
16 - Thierry Cham - Ocean RnB (Remix)
17 - Trademarc ft.Jaylacage & Tragic - I Wanna Girl
18 - Tre Back ft.Gravity - Hotel (Remix)
19 - Cassie - Is It You
20 - Vanessa Hudgens - Come Back To Me (No Rap)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...