The following links are external links only and no file is being uploaded on blogger’s server. If any of these links violates copyright, please inform us, we will remove that link(s) immediately. These songs are for PROMOTIONAL USE ONLY and should not be used for anything else but to promote the artists.
Support the Artist ... (®by.funkysize.dj©)


Sonntag, 10. April 2011

Black-Music-Movement - Classics vol3

I've been thinking about you                              
Last nighta dj savde my life
Ring my bell                  
I'm coming out
Everybody dance               
Why did you do it
Moving on up               
That's the way (i like it)
The bomb                    
We got the funk
Give me love                  
Rock your world
The rythm of the night     
Somebody else's guy          
Act like you know           
Ma quale idea

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...