The following links are external links only and no file is being uploaded on blogger’s server. If any of these links violates copyright, please inform us, we will remove that link(s) immediately. These songs are for PROMOTIONAL USE ONLY and should not be used for anything else but to promote the artists.
Support the Artist ... (®by.funkysize.dj©)


Dienstag, 4. Januar 2011

DJ MANIE presents: A New Jack City Night Out (2008)

01. On The Road
Brian McKnight – Goodbye My Love, Intro – Love Thang, Joe – I’m In Love (Ghetto Lab remix), Soul For Real – Every Little Thing I Do (Linslee remix), Eric Gable – Process Of Elimination (Da Butt Whip Mix), Entouch – II Hype
02. The Warmup
Rude Boys – My Kinda Girl (Deep HipHop mix), Xscape – Love On My Mind (JD extended mix), Aaliyah – The Thing I Like, Hi Five – Mary Mary (Eric Foster mix), After 7 – No Better Love, Today – You Stood Me Up (Extended)
03. The Party
Tongue ‘n Cheek – Nobody (blue mix), Jeff Redd – Come And Get My Lovin’ (Untouchables remix), The Good Girls – Your Sweetness, Zhype – Used To Be Your Lover, II close – So What, Pretty In Pink – All About You (hiphop mix), Mc Trouble – (I Wanna) Make You Mine, Riff – White Men Can’t Jump, Colin England – I Got What You Need, Johnny Gill – The Floor, Bonus: Guy – Let’s Chill

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...