The following links are external links only and no file is being uploaded on blogger’s server. If any of these links violates copyright, please inform us, we will remove that link(s) immediately. These songs are for PROMOTIONAL USE ONLY and should not be used for anything else but to promote the artists.
Support the Artist ... (®by.funkysize.dj©)


Dienstag, 21. Dezember 2010

(®dj.funkysize©)™ - Rare R&b & New Jack Hors Serie 3


PW is NJMovement
  01 - Faith Evans Feat Redman - Party
02 - Cheryl Pepsii Riley - Guess I'm In Love
03 - Sara S - You're the Number One
04 - Ginuwine - I'll do anything (I'm sorry) (Rmx)
05 - Troi - Say What You Want
06 - Imx - Old School Love
07 - Brigette McWilliams - I Get The Job Done (Extended On Top the)
08 - Talent - Gotti - Everywhere I Go
09 - Tash Feat Carl Thomas - The Game
  10 - Shades - Every Time I Think Of you
11 - Estevan - Me For You, You For Me
12 - Lalah Hathaway - Better And Better
13 - Avant Feat Loon. - Read Your Mind (Rmx)
14 - Groove Theory - It's Alright
15 - Destiny's Child - Show Me The Way
16 - Sheila Prospere - How much (Rmx)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...