The following links are external links only and no file is being uploaded on blogger’s server. If any of these links violates copyright, please inform us, we will remove that link(s) immediately. These songs are for PROMOTIONAL USE ONLY and should not be used for anything else but to promote the artists.
Support the Artist ... (®by.funkysize.dj©)


Donnerstag, 23. Dezember 2010

(®dj.funkysize©)™ Present's - Amazing Remixe's.V

Allure - Enjoy Yourself (Flinston Mix Quiet Storm Remix)
Angie Stone - Life Story (Full Crew Hip Hop Mix)
Billy Lawrence - Happiness ('Puffy' Remix)
Brandy - What About Us (Steve Silk Hurley Old Skool Remix)
Brian Mcknight - Goodbye My Love (N.O. Joe Mix)
Caron Wheeler - I Adore You (The Flow Mix)
Changing Faces - I Got Somebody Else (D'Influence Master Mix)
Dru Hill - Tell Me (Student Mix)
Emage - The Choice Is Yours (Different Drum Mix)
Glenn Jones - Stay (Brixton Bass Mix)
Hinda Hicks - Up Up (Quiet Giant's Re-Twist)
Jon B - They Don't Know (Bugatti Chill Mix)
Lighthouse Family - I Wish I Knew How It Would Feel To Be..Free One (D'Influence Mix)
Mary J. Blige - Be Happy (Maurice's Muthafunkin Mix)
Nivea - Don't Mess With My Man (Scorpio Remix)
Raw Stylus - Believe In Me (E-Smoove's Essence Mix)
Simone Hines - Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! (Stevie J.Remix)
Snoop Dogg & Avant - I Can Read Your Mind (Tha G-Mix)
Syleena Johnson - I Am Your Woman (Summertime Remix Radio Edit)
The Isley Brothers feat. Ronald Isley A.K.A. Mr. Biggs - Contagious (Mercenary Mix)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...