The following links are external links only and no file is being uploaded on blogger’s server. If any of these links violates copyright, please inform us, we will remove that link(s) immediately. These songs are for PROMOTIONAL USE ONLY and should not be used for anything else but to promote the artists.
Support the Artist ... (®by.funkysize.dj©)


Freitag, 24. Dezember 2010

Black-Music-Movement - Best 4 U 2 X-Mas

AKA - Warning (Dark & Lovely Mix)
Aretha Daye - No More (Making Love) (Ron Tom Remix)
Bobbi - Secret Fantasy (Raw Mix)
Classique - I Surrender
Doug E. Fresh & The New Get Fresh Crew -  I Need My Woman Tonight
Everis - I Like The Way (Adult Contemporary Mix)
Groove Theory - Tell Me (6 Karat Hip Hop Mix)
Hughie Crawford - Haven't We Done Enough
J.B.Rose - What's On Your Mind (Re-Mix)
Lloydie Crucial - All Night Long (Remix)
Mal - Shining Through (Ambient Go-Go)
Maureen Mason  -  Tell Me If You Still Care
Movement 98 - Joy And Heartbreak (The Future Remix)
Nu-Funk - Never Stop Loving You
Rosaline Joyce - No Questions.No Answers (The London Mix)
Royal Delite - I'll Be A Freak For You (Richie's Phat Club Mix)
Soul Family Sensation - I Don't Even Know If I Should Call You Baby (Symphony Mix)
Sovereign - I Luv U
Sweet Dreams - Beyonce (Piano Acoustic Cover)
Wayne Marshall - Sexual Thing (Remix Doggy Style)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...