The following links are external links only and no file is being uploaded on blogger’s server. If any of these links violates copyright, please inform us, we will remove that link(s) immediately. These songs are for PROMOTIONAL USE ONLY and should not be used for anything else but to promote the artists.
Support the Artist ... (®by.funkysize.dj©)


Samstag, 19. Juni 2010

Rare Soul & Disco 12

01 - Sam Dees & Bettye Swan - Just As Sure
02 - Side Effect - Georpgy Porgy
03 - Tina Morgan - Street Life
04 - Frederick Knight - Let Me Ring My Bell
05 - Clarence Mann - Sadity Lady
06 - Carl Graves - Heart Be Still
07 - Johnny Bristol - If I can't Stop
08 - Bobby Story - Let's Do Something Different
09 - Benny Troy - I Wanna Give You Tomorrow
10 - The East West Connection - The More I Get, The More I Want
11 - The Supremes - High Energy
12 - Malinga Five - Kaboule Woman
13 - Roy Lee Johnson - Tell Me Nothing About My Woman
14 - Joe Tex - Ain't Gonna Bump No More
15 - Lloyd Price - Uphill Place Of Mind
16 - Ralph Young - Cool Off The Floor

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...