The following links are external links only and no file is being uploaded on blogger’s server. If any of these links violates copyright, please inform us, we will remove that link(s) immediately. These songs are for PROMOTIONAL USE ONLY and should not be used for anything else but to promote the artists.
Support the Artist ... (®by.funkysize.dj©)


Samstag, 19. Juni 2010

Rare Soul & Disco 1

01 . BRIEF ENCOUNTER : "Human"
02 . MARCIA HINES : "You Gotta Let Go"
03 . KAREN PREE : "You Stepped Into My Life"
04 . CANDI STATON : "Nights On Broadway"
05 . PATTI AUSTIN : "I Can't Stop"
06 . JIM GILSTRAP : "Put Out The Fire"
07 . FRANKIE VALLI : "Heart Be Still"
08 . MILLIE JACKSON : "A House For Sale"
09 . CHARME : "Georgy Porgy"
10 . COKE ESCOVEDO : "I Woudn't Change A Thing"
11 . CHARLES EARLAND : "Mercy"
12 . CAMOUFLAGE : "You've Got The Power"
13 . LORRAINE JOHNSON : "The More I Get, The More I Want"
14 . DENISE LASALLE : "Freedom o Express Yourself"
15 . JAMES BROWN : "(I Love You) For Sentimental Reasons"
16 . THE FATBACK BAND : "Let The Dreams Speak"

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...