The following links are external links only and no file is being uploaded on blogger’s server. If any of these links violates copyright, please inform us, we will remove that link(s) immediately. These songs are for PROMOTIONAL USE ONLY and should not be used for anything else but to promote the artists.
Support the Artist ... (®by.funkysize.dj©)


Samstag, 5. Juni 2010

New Jack Swing Mix

New Jack Swing mix

1 New Jack Swing Intro – Teddy Riley
2 I Like – Guy
3 I Want Her – Keith Sweat
4 I Thought It Was Me – BBD
5 Off On Ya Own Girl – Al B Sure
6 I’m So Into You – SWV
7 My Prerogative – Bobby Brown
8 Rub You The Right Way – Johnny Gill
9 Lookin For A New Love – Jody Watley
10 My Fantasy – Guy
11 Poison – BBD
12 I Wanna Get With You – Guy
13 Now That We Found Love – Heavy D
14 I Get The Job Done – Big Daddy Kane
15 Make You Sweat – Keith Sweat
16 Rump Shaker – Wreckx-N-Effect
17 Don’t Be Afraid – Aaron Hall
18 Get Away – Bobby Brown
19 I Ain’t Too Proud To Beg – T-L-C
20 Sex You Up – Color Me Badd
21 No Diggedy – Blackstreet
22 New Jack Swing Outro

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...