The following links are external links only and no file is being uploaded on blogger’s server. If any of these links violates copyright, please inform us, we will remove that link(s) immediately. These songs are for PROMOTIONAL USE ONLY and should not be used for anything else but to promote the artists.
Support the Artist ... (®by.funkysize.dj©)


Sonntag, 6. Juni 2010

(®dj.funkysize©)™ Out of the Soul Himself

(®dj.funkysize©)™ Out of the Soul Himself (FBP)

01 dj-funkysize - its like a rainbow  long (FBP)
02 dj-funkysize - my melody in the soul (FBP)
03 dj-funkysize - high emotion lost without you (FBP)
04 dj-funkysize-R&B Baby (FBP)
05 dj-funkysize - some rnb (FBP)
06 dj-funkysize - funkysize soul too (FBP)
07 dj-funkysize - in my head (FBP)
08 dj-funkysize - Deep in my head
09 dj-funkysize - I am ur Dj
10 dj-funkysize - dirty 2step4
11 dj-funkysize - Funkysize Body P-Rock.(FBP)
12 dj-funkysize - its My G-Funk
13 dj-funkysize ft-spezial key - SimiKolon
14 dj-funkysize- the pain in me (FBP)
15 dj-funkysize - ma piano RmX one
16 dj-funkysize -  R&B no bass
17 dj-funkysize - Get tha party on RnB
18 dj-funkysize - in my head no bassline
19 dj-funkysize - Be my Avatar (FBP)


 All the tracks produced by Myself and my Brother NJM (FBP)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...