The following links are external links only and no file is being uploaded on blogger’s server. If any of these links violates copyright, please inform us, we will remove that link(s) immediately. These songs are for PROMOTIONAL USE ONLY and should not be used for anything else but to promote the artists.
Support the Artist ... (®by.funkysize.dj©)


Mittwoch, 23. Juni 2010

Black-Music-Movement - RnB Beatz (O.B.G)

112 feat Mase - Love me
28X - In my eyes
2Pac - Until the end of time
3LW feat P.Diddy & Loon - I do
Aja - Shake it baby (Cologne Remix)
Akia - California (remix)
B2K feat Fabolous - Badaboom (Part 2)
Bell Biv Devoe - Breezy
Blackstreet - Deep (remix)
Brian Mcknight feat Kobe Bryant - Hold me (remix)                               
Chingy feat Ludacris & Snoop Dog - Holiday in
Christina Aguilera feat Lil' Kim - Can't hold us down
Dï Harry - Wanna Dance
Jessica Simpson feat Bow Wow - Irresistible (Remix)
Jovan Dais - Fashion Type (R-Les & Club.9)
Luniz - I got 5 on It
Mario - C'mon (Remix)
MC Lyte - I rock the party (remix)
Montell Jordan - This is how we do it (remix)
QD - She Shot Me
Ruff Endz - Don't Stop (B-Force Remix).
Tank - Take It All
Troy Cash - Rollin on dubs
V.I.P Allstars - Mamacita (DJ Bo Remix)
Young Rome feat Omarion - After party

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...